Tuesday, July 14, 2009






Feel like I am back at home here in Chaloklum on Ko Phangan. I went on a beautiful hike today in search of a waterfall. I saw where it would be if there was more rain and got some great shots. Plus, a little dog, who I coined the name Rontu, gave me the full tour. I needed a good sweat!

Later, I went back to Mad Hai to snorkel and read. Ahhh....so relaxed!

Tomorrow I dive at Sail Rock, hopefully I'll get to go into the famous chimney coral reef structure.

The end is fast approaching, but everything is all sorted out. I take another ferry on Thursday to Ko Samui where I will spend a few days there before my flight to Bangkok. Believe it or not, I've already booked my hotels in both places! I usually prefer showing up somewhere and hand picking the place I will stay. But after my experience on Ko Tao, I don't want to be turned down because they are already full.

Stay tuned. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment