After 23 hours of flights and layovers, a few hours of sleep, and a short hop from Bangkok to Ko Samui, I made it to paradise. I decided to stay in Samui for a couple of nights in Big Buddha Beach. My bungalow is right on the turquoise water. Not doing much of anything today, besides relaxing at the beach and napping. Here is a view from my porch.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Seriously!
After 23 hours of flights and layovers, a few hours of sleep, and a short hop from Bangkok to Ko Samui, I made it to paradise. I decided to stay in Samui for a couple of nights in Big Buddha Beach. My bungalow is right on the turquoise water. Not doing much of anything today, besides relaxing at the beach and napping. Here is a view from my porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Its almost like a view from my patio..except for...etc.After 23 hours you deserve a break.Enjoy yourself and I love the sunset picture especially since it is dated JUly 2 and it is only JUly 1 here.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I think I finally get it!! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete